Monday, July 22, 2013

Time to start again!

God, thank you for your forgiveness, your mercy and your grace! I see now that Building a Healthy Living Temple is a life long challenge. I know that even though some times I make mistakes and get off track that you will be there to help me through. Lord God I ask that you lead and guide me as I re-start this ministry that you have blessed me with and begin to focus on what you have called me to once again. Lord you are the author and perfector of my life. You have blessed me with wisdom and I will use that to glorify you Lord. God I know that being healthy and being skinny are not the same thing but I know I have some big work ahead of me to get back into the healthy temple you have called me to. Forgive me for straying from what you have taught and help me to get to where I need to be so that I can help others and help my family to live healthy lives with you! Thank you for your help Lord God and for a fresh start in you! Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment