Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Finally it is working again!

For the last two years everything I did to try to get back to my lower healthy weight didn't work.  I tried everything the Lord had taught me and even tried some different weight loss products.  I wasn't listening to the voice inside though that was telling me something was different and something was wrong.

My struggle got worse and worse to the point where I gained 60 lbs.  I wasn't feeling well and really was not functioning well either.  It was really really bad but tried as I could I could not go down.  If I had listened to my spirit and not my bank account I would have been out of this mess a lot quicker.

in 2012 I began selling a beauty product that was non-toxic and what I though was harmless and fun. I am not going to name the product here as it doesn't matter.  What does matter is that my body was allergic to it even though it was gluten free and free from other allergens that I had!   My body didn't like it.  My hormones were being messed up to the point where every thing I did didn't help.  I couldn't detoxify my body... I was just getting worse and worse.

Towards the end of this summer after lots of prayer and I began to listen to my spirit and I took the product off for a month to see what would happen.  I didn't gain that month and lost a pound!    The next month I added in some vitamins to help me detoxify.   I began taking the Plexus Triplex of plexus Slim, ProBio5 ( a great probiotic), and BioCleanse.   I had more energy and began to slowly lose weight.  As I began to detoxify from that product I used to where I began to lose weight more rapidly.  My 3 month weight lost was 50 lbs.

The last month I have maintained.  Mostly because we went on vacation and then had the holidays.  It was a blessing to go through the holidays with out gaining weight.   So now that it is the New year and things are settling down I have made a new goal for myself!   My small goal is 15 lbs down and my large goal is 45.  I believe that the tools God gave me before are amazing and have really helped me.  I am so thankful that He showed me how to eat and live healthy.   I wish I would have listened so much earlier about the product I was allergic to.  I know that in all things God has timing.  His timing is always best.

2015 is my time to feel great... look great.... and glorify God with my healthy living temple!
I am still a work in progress!  I am still using the amazing supplements I found in plexus to help me get healthier!  I love love love ProBio5!  It is a great probiotic that has really helped me a lot! If you have any questions about what I am doing contact me on my FB page 

No comments:

Post a Comment